Monday, August 13, 2007

A week off from work

Yeah, last week I had a whole week free. Messing about the house, reading, knitting. The best thing is that I don’t have to get op early to go to work.

I cleaned out the cupboards. I had things in there with an expiration date somewhere in 2005.
I have 2 projects that simply won’t progress, MysteryStole3 and a blanket for my niece/nephew. I know there has to be some progress because I keep track of the rows I knit, but it doesn’t feel that way. I have until the end of September for the baby blanket. I like to finish earlier just in case it happens to be an impatient baby. With the mystery stole I got stuck on clue 4, which seems to go on endlessly.I made a deal with myself that I won’t start anything new until I finish the blanket. So far so good.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Good luck with the baby blanket. I've got some place mats in the same category... never seems I'm gonna finish 'em! :-)

Nat