Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Square

Last Saturday we had an event in Waalwijk where I got to be a first aider. Usually this means waiting around until something happens. I went through my knitting and reached the conclusion that I don’t have anything appropriate to take with me. I want something that doesn’t require me to take a chart with me, where I don’t have to count rows so the second one is equal to the first and it has to be portable. Knitting squares is the solution. I started knitting from the center and I increase 8 stitches every 2nd row. I have no idea how big they’re going to be or what the end result will be. It is easy to take along.

Unfortunately I had no time to knit on Saturday. It was too busy to sit somewhere quietly.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Are you going to make a blanket?! Or just wait until the inspiration HITS you!?

brigitte said...

I'm still waiting for someting to hit me.