Sunday, June 6, 2010

Silence before the storm

Sometimes I don’t get myself. I have enough to tell here and yet I make no time to actually do it. I had figured that writing every Sunday would be a nice pace. I still think so and yet my Sundays are always shorter than I expect.

Soooo, I’m going to try again to come with something sensible (or not) to say every week.

I went on vacation last month and have replenished my stash. Well, I seem to have added to it. So far I managed to finish 33 balls and I somehow managed to let 41 enter this house. Not really the smart way to reduce stash.

I did learn something new this week. I can knit a sock when I’m stuck in traffic, except when there are cables involved. Once I need to cable I get annoyed when traffic starts to move. Can’t these people just stay still until I’ve finished the cables? Jeez, the nerve of some.

No comments: