Sunday, November 14, 2010

Project bags

It’s a completely different experience to look for a pattern that fits your yarn then it is to look for yarn to go with a pattern. I did find something for 2 of my yarns. For another I figured I could make something if the color was different. Thankfully that is something I can fix. The rest will be donated.

The idea I have now is to put the yarn with the pattern in a plastic bag. All the bags will go in a big container. If I finish something I can pull something out of the container to knit. Since I won’t remember what I put in which bag I could end up knitting mittens or a hat in the middle of summer.

I finished two projects. The pictures will be in the list on the right sometime this week. I might even finish another one, depending on my free time. I will be having a dye session this week.

No comments: