Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

The new year has begun. New Year’s Eve was great, New Year’s Day was a bit harder. I had gotten up “early” so that I would be able to go to sleep on time the next night. Turned out that I still had plenty of alcohol in my system. The world kept moving more than what I used to in the morning. I’m done with drinking for a while.

A new year usually means new resolutions. I looked up mine from last year.

Finish a 100 balls -> made it, even though because most was donated.
Emptying the project bin -> oh yeah, I had put everything in one bin. Did not empty it (at all)
Finishing my Wolhemel blanket -> does knitting the 2010 square count? Still not done.

So . . . . . I’ll do it differently this year. I have decided not to dye my hair anymore. Let it go silver. Actually I think it would be awesome to have a long silver braid down my back. I already have long hair, so the long braid is no problem.
Second resolution is to finish redoing the upstairs. Last year I did one room, still two to go. This includes having everything organized and cleaned up.

For my knitting and spinning I’m making monthly goals. This month that would be finishing the December goals (a pair of mittens and a shawl), spinning at least 10 minutes a day with the spindle and to have at least a third done of the baby blanket.

What are your resolutions for 2011?

No comments: