Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas knitting is done


Xmas presents
Originally uploaded by isis1207
Everything I wanted to make for Christmas is done. Completely done. No more seams to do, no ends to weave in, but done. All I have to do now is to wrap them.
Happily I started on my cardigan. Because my gauge is way off from the pattern I had to do some calculations. Everything was nicely recalculated and I cast on. After about 4” I thought it was a bit wide. After 6” I ripped the darn thing out. I don’t feel like doing the math again so I have something that fits properly, I’ll just have to find yarn that works.
I have more than enough other projects that need to be finished. If I’ve done my math correctly I’ll be busy with them for quite some time. Pity, there is so much I still want to knit.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

How gorgeous! And I love how beautiful it all looks together. I am dying to see a pic of the baby in the sweater and socks! You are awesome!!! Nat