Monday, December 17, 2007

I am mad


Eban box
Originally uploaded by isis1207
Hello, my name is Eban, better know as little man. It took me 7 years to train my human to do my bidding. I am willing to get off the table when she enters the room, to sharpen my nails on the nice chair only when she’s not in the room and to get off the chair when she threatens to sit on me. All I want in return is a soft spot to sleep. The box I’m sitting is NOT soft. Why I’m sitting in the box? My human blocked the wicker basket with all the nice soft balls and knitted fabric. Do you know how long it took me to get all those things ordered? How long it took to get those sharp pointy things in there moved to the side? It was bad enough that she took the soft balls out of the basket everyday and just to put them back without looking if they were in the correct place.
I’m mad. Stupid human.

P.S. Brigitte here: a white cat in your knitting basket full of yarn and WIP’s is not funny. Stupid cat.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You soooooooooo tickle me!