Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Which colors?


new wool
Originally uploaded by isis1207
After searching for quite some time to find the right yarn for the Mystic Light, I finally found something. It’s thicker than the yarn the designer uses but I don’t mind. I figure it’ll be great to use as a substitute for a sweater on a chilly summer night (I’m a complete woos about the cold). The only problem I have is that this isn’t the color I had in mind. I don’t actually have a color in mind yet. I want to dye the yarn (100% wool) in colors that have to do with light and that make me happy.
Once I decide on the colors I have to figure out how to dye my yarn. There’s enough information on the internet. I haven’t gotten any dye yet, so picking a method is a bit tricky.
Any suggestions on the colors I should use?

No comments: