Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back home


Suitcase_full
Originally uploaded by isis1207
I’ve been home for almost a week now. The day after I got home I got this great cold, real fun. At least my suitcase is a lot fuller getting home then is was going away. It took two of us to get it to close (and stay closed). The suitcase was marked “heavy” as soon as I checked in. They were right. I had to empty the suitcase downstairs in the living room, I couldn’t get it upstairs. I neatly put everything away, including the yarn. Now it doesn’t look as bad. Ladies of the SnB: I’m NOT taking the yarn with me tonight, just the two books and a couple of magazines. That way it looks like my spending was minimal.
I had a great time. It still takes me a while to convince people that I really like doing nothing special on my vacation, even if it was in a different country. Unfortunately, that great feeling is fast slipping away after two days of work.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

We sure do miss you here! And what do you mean "do nothing special"?? Tell those people we took you to the mountains AND the beach! Don't make us look like boring hosts!!! :-D

Miss you!

brigitte said...

:) do nothing means not driving around having to visit everything a tourist should. I had an awesome time doing "nothing".