Monday, May 25, 2009

Entrelac? Don’t start


eleanor1
Originally uploaded by isis1207
Last year during my knitting vacation I followed a workshop on Entrelac. That was really fun and ever since I’ve been thinking about making Lady Eleanor (Ravelry link). Last month the madness won from my sanity and after careful research on Ravelry I ordered yarn. The yarn arrived Saturday. Of course I had to cast on and I haven’t stopped since. This is really addictive.
I’ve been cast free for about a week and a half eventhough the fracture hasn’t healed. Yesterday I made a wrong move and I’m back home. At least I can work from home, but after a while this gets old. I really need to hide my knitting now. Well . . . it’s been next to my laptop the whole day. Knit a rectangle, solve a problem. Working at home may not be so bad after all.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So sorry you hurt your foot again! How frustrating!! I hope it heals quickly!

I'm so envious of your Lady Eleanor! And the colorway is PERFECT! I saw one finished (in person) and fell and love, but the price tag bowled me over! It really is gorgeous, and I cannot wait to see yours!