Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shortage of brainenergy

blog01
As you can see my foot is still attached. And it looks like my other foot, only on that one the toes are in a reversed order. It still isn’t better. It’s slowly getting better and it seems to be using energy that I really need in other places. Like yesterday for example.

On Tuesdays I work from home so I can minimize the walking. On my calendar are two appointments: my SnB night and getting my parent’s mail while they’re on vacation. I did the mail part.

I’ve been thinking about which knitting project to take with me that night and which finished items I can show off (I’m a sucker for compliments). And I keep going with my day.

Until I realize that NCIS is on the TV on a Tuesday night and I shouldn’t be able to watch it. Hold on a minute.

I feed the cats, fix dinner, focus on this blob of black yarn and I seem to have forgotten what day it is.
AMS091
Or am I too focused on this mystery project? There are 519 stitches on the needle and I can’t quite make out how it’s going to look.

Nah, that can’t be it. I’ve been knitting on my Lady Eleanor last night. That foot! It took all the energy out off my brains. And it has the guts not to be better.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That foot just looks lovely! (Yes, you noticed a hint of sarcasm!) Don't you hate it when things like that happen... we call them "brain farts"! Can't wait to see the Lady Eleanor!