Sunday, July 5, 2009

Relaxed Sunday

lazy_sunday

It’s 88 degrees in the shade and overcast. Not really a day that invites you to be very active. I decided to sit outside with my knitting (a new shawl) and a podcast (Stash and Burn). I should be able to make some progress on a day like this.

Lady Eleanor went to live somewhere else. It’s a very pretty shawl but something is missing for me. It could be the colors, I don’t really know. It’s living with my mother who thinks it’s awesome. Of course I been busy with other stuff.


awesome_shawl

This is finally done and I think it’s awesome. It’s big and pretty and soft and warm and . . .


woolblobs

Mom took something home for me from her vacation. I have no idea what the brand of sheep is, but I think I might have another hobby. The bottom blob of wool is being washed right now.

No comments: