Monday, August 10, 2009

1 down, 17 to go

I searched for a couple of days last week before I finally found my missing ball of yarn in a drawer. I also found more yarn to put together some knitting projects, bringing to total to 21. 21 projects for which I need to buy nothing.
At least I managed to finish 1 item

peasant_shawl

The hunt last week made it painfully clear that I have yarn everywhere in this house. As soon as it cools down it should be an interesting project to undertake. Well . . . maybe I need to clear up some other things (like the attic) so that I have more space.

I also realized that I have no socks on the needles. A simple sock that can go with me wherever. This yarn I got from my parent after a long weekend in Berlin. Should make a pretty sock.

new_sock

As soon as I finish another project I’ll get started on the socks. I’ll try to finish 2 projects before I start a new one. I wonder how long I can keep that up.

No comments: