Sunday, August 2, 2009

Possible problem

latestproject

You see that little pile of red yarn? That the latest project that I started. With that one the total count of projects that I “have” to finish comes to 18. I have for at least 15 projects yarn and patterns ready. Sigh. Maybe that’s why this magnet spoke to me. Excuse me while I go make some more coffee.


magnet

Actually I went searching for a ball of yarn for something else. I kept finding all these projects and decided to make a list. That was pretty scary. I realized that when something disappears into the back of a closet I forget about it.

Luckily I go to a support group to talk about this problem. This is the first time I realize how much it is all together. This month I’m going to try really hard to only work on the stuff I have going. Otherwise I’ll never get to the 100 balls of yarn that I want to use up this year. Right now I’ve used 46 balls with a total weight of 6.1 lbs and a length of 6 miles. I choose to ignore the yarn that I brought into this house this year.

Oh, that one ball of yarn still hasn’t been found. I’m afraid to keep searching in case more projects jump at me.

No comments: