Sunday, December 20, 2009

Farewell

I felt like I had nothing to tell the past couple of weeks. I posted a progress bar on the right side so everyone can see what I’m working on and how that is going.

Yet enough has happened. I frogged a project I had started. I’m busy with the preparations for Christmas. I actually got the attic mostly organized.

The reason why I felt like there was nothing to tell has to do with the title of the entry. I have to say goodbye. No, not to you guys. My grandmother died last Thursday. She was very ill, for her this is the best. The rest of us is still getting used to it.

Starting next week I’ll focus on the future. I’ll put my plans for 2010 on paper. I get to do the thing I like so much, making lists.

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

Gecondoleerd.

José said...

Ach, je breiende oma? Sterkte!

brigitte said...

Dank je wel, allemaal.

Natalie said...

I am so, so sorry, my friend. You know my memory... but I think I would have remembered had I heard! I'm glad she is at peace, but I am so sorry!!!