Sunday, November 29, 2009

Quiet week

This past Monday I went to a First Aid competition as a casualty victim. I had a pretty simple injury, I was unconscious from paint fumes. Easy to do, there is no make-up involved. As a thank you I and the other victims received fruit.

fruit

The next day I realized that I had earned that fruit. Because it was a competition the first-aiders were a bit nervous. Nervous enough for me to end up with two awesome bruises on my behind and a really neat one on my hip. I got myself molested for 8 apples, 8 pears and some strawberries. I really should stick to knitting.

Ever since I broke my foot in March I’ve been working home one day in the week. Every Wednesday morning (I work half days then) I get comfortable with the radio on at my dining room table. Usually in the company of Isis.

Isis-laptop

No real progress to report on my current projects. It does look like I’ll be able to finish the Christmas presents at the end of next week. Maybe I should start earlier next year if I plan to knit something for everyone again.

No comments: