Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just very tired

It’s been very busy at work and I try to do all kinds of things at home, making it very active and busy days. At work I simply go on adrenaline, once I get home I collapse. I don’t sleep enough and my energy level is barely registering.

I decided to change this. This past week I went home on time (nearly) everyday. Once at home I keep moving so I won’t fall asleep on the couch. After dinner I turn off the TV to do dishes and other chores. After that I let myself watch TV until 9 ‘o clock. I take my shower, get everything ready for the next day and crawl into bed with some knitting and an episode of Wormwood (I’m still on the first season) on my Ipod.

I’ve done this for a whole week now and things are getting better. Usually you can sweep me together on a Friday night, this past Friday I was still very tired (barely knitting anything) but I did not fall asleep right after dinner.

I’m keeping this up for a while. It’s not easy to get myself to go to bed early, but I’m very pleased with the results.

Update Project Christmas: 69% done, planning to be finished on December 7th.

No comments: