Sunday, November 8, 2009

Does it work?

I did notice a difference after a week of going to bed early and not doing anything crazy (I sound boring don’t I?). I feel more relaxed and have a good mood most of the time. Last week I was gone for 2 night. The first night I managed to get home on a reasonable time and managed to go to bed on time. Unfortunately without my 20 minutes of knitting in bed. The second time I was home way too late. I didn’t get to bed until 23:30 and really felt that the next day. I didn’t feel like doing anything once I got home and at work I reacted a bit feisty sometimes. Enough so people noticed it.

A nice side effect of this schedule is that I start to put stuff away. My dining room table hasn’t been empty like this for months.

I also made an aunt some mittens. She complained about the fact that all her sisters have these fingerless mittens (which I made) and she didn’t. Well, now she does.

fetching_g

Update Project Christmas: 81% done, planning to be finished on November 30th.

No comments: