Sunday, March 14, 2010

A month has passed

It’s been a month since I wrote something. I had started a shawl and was rather positive about finishing it in 16 days. Guess what? I didn’t finish it, not even close.
With entrelac I knit backwards so I don’t have to keep turning my work around. This means making a different movement than normal. This combined with a excessive use of the Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v combination at work pretty much made my left arm useless. I put it aside for now, it’ll be finished at some point.

Two weeks ago I took a workshop with Jacey Boggs.

jacey

It actually was a pretty tiring weekend. It was lots of fun and the days just flew by. I really got hooked on spinning again. This does take away time from my knitting I noticed.

Otherwise life has been peaceful. I am really glad that the weather is slowly getting warmer. Even if Spring means a lot of rain and wind.

No comments: