Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Resolutions?


VLT myrtle 01
Originally uploaded by isis1207
I hope everybody will have an awesome 2008. Is there anybody who has resolutions for this year? I’m not one to make New Year resolutions. It works for about two days and then I go back to my old habits.
What I will try this year is to finish more WIP’s before I start with another one. Being able to switch between projects is fun, but it takes ages for anything to actually finish. So . . . I started the Myrtle leaf shawl from VLT and I still need to finish 1 sock to make a pair. All the other projects are pretty much hibernating. The idea is to finish 2 projects before starting another one. Theoretically it should work.
Oh and I need to use up some of my stash. I bought some stuff right up to the end of 2007, I should be able to make it to July without buying anything new. I think.

No comments: