Sunday, July 6, 2008

Vacation – day 1


vacation_01
Originally uploaded by isis1207
The drive to Swalmen went very well. I only messed up when I accidently ended up in a wrong lane. I got there right on time. The entrance to the guest house was blocked by a fire truck, turned out there was a beginning fire in the forest. After koffie with Limburger cake and spastically trying to remember everybody’s name I unpacked. Because two people had canceled I had a room to myself. The room was on the shadowside of the house which meant that she was nice and cool. The building is completely made of wood.
We took a nice walk through the woods with an awesome guide (I only heard him say that he didn’t know something for sure twice the whole week) and after that the bike to Swalmen for dinner. Slept like a log that night. Day 1 was spend well. To be continued.

No comments: