Sunday, July 27, 2008

Vacation – day 4


vacation_04
Originally uploaded by isis1207
The rain from the day before hadn’t passed yet and we had to have breakfast inside. That also meant that we couldn’t have the workshop outside under the trees. Next to the guest house is a little chapel with plenty of chairs and tables to seat the whole group easily. Today we had the workshop Entrelac. I had never done this before and it’s actually quite fun. Now I feel confident enough to start on Lady Elenor, I already have yarn at home.
We were free to spend the afternoon as we pleased. Because it kept drizzling everybody stayed around the guesthouse. We did visit a craftshop where I restocked on my supply of beads.
It got drier toward the end of the evening. After an amazing meal we went outside where a campfire was started. We sat near the fire knitting straight into the night.

No comments: