Thursday, April 23, 2009

21 more days to go


woodland_1
Originally uploaded by isis1207
And then this cast will come off. I’m allowed to put some weight on my foot starting this weekend. About 10 kilos they told me. Which part of me is about 10 kilos?
A few days after I got this cast I started on a new shawl. It’s the Ancient Woodland Shawl (Ravelry link). I’ve done a little more than half so it’s going pretty good. A plus about working at home is that every time I have to wait for my computer to respond I can sneak a few stitches. And I have an excellent travel time. If I shove my chair really hard it takes me about 15 seconds to get from the table to my couch. Normally it takes me about 30 minutes to get home.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It's gorgeous!!!!

I hope the recovery and 10 kilos go smoothly! :-)