Friday, October 5, 2007

Knitting break

No, I’m not taking a break from knitting. I started knitting during my lunch break at work. I took my knitting to work for the first time this week. During lunch I found a quiet place and sat down to knit. At first I felt really awkward, what will people say? Will they look at me?
At the moment I feel a lot less awkward. I have some quiet music on my I-pod and focus myself on knitting for at least 30 minutes. This is really a work break.
Another good thing about it is that I have some progress on my WIP’s. The downside of Ravelry is that there are too many things to be seen that I want to make and I end up starting project after project. At some point I have to start finishing things. I really want to make the Tilted Duster from Interweave, but I have to finish at least one thing before I start.
Besides, I don’t have the yarn for it yet.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I always knit in the carpool line to pick up the boys! With our record hot temps lately, I get out of the car, sit on the front lawn of the school to wait for Max to get out! Think of all the parents watching me... thinking I'm a knitting NUT! Love, Nat