Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter in Paris


Paris
Originally uploaded by isis1207
It’s been a while since I’ve updated my blog. Nothing super exciting happened. I did have a great time in Paris during Easter. My friend I has a colleague/friend J that lives in Paris. J lives about 30 minutes walking from the Eiffel tower. Actually quite a lot is in walking distance from his house. You can imagine that we walked a good amount that weekend. Too bad about the weather though, we pretty much got soaked on Saturday. The fun part that we not only got to see the tourist attractions (we just walked past them) but also the Paris known to the locals. We had a complete dinner in a restaurant for € 14,00 a person. It was a darn good meal.
In short, an awesome weekend. Definitely something I’d do again, only with better weather.

No comments: