Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Enchanted Wood

I finished the first clue of The Enchanted Wood KAL. I also managed the finish it for the second shawl.

TEW-clue1

Unfortunately it took time away from my Peasant Shawl. I had hoped to finish that one this weekend. Good thing that the next clue won’t arrive in my mailbox until Friday. I’ll try to finish those last rows (with lots and lots of stitches) before then. One thing is for sure, knitting 4 shawls at the same time is a bit too much.

I want to redo my old guestroom next month. The attic has become the new guestroom. In this room I want to keep all my yarn and books.

emptyroom

As you can see it doesn’t need that much work anymore. Some sanding and painting and new floor covering. I can move all my stuff back and be done. I had plenty of time yesterday to work in it, but because of the grey weather I had absolutely no energy. Today the weather was a lot better and I filled up all the holes in the walls. Let’s hope the next couple of weekends bring nice weather so I can finish this.

No comments: