Sunday, January 3, 2010

Made it!

The very best wishes for 2010. We made it to the New Year and there are lots of things waiting for us. I sure hope that most of it is going to be fun.

I managed to finish this on New Year’s Eve.

wisteria

Okay, so I did absolutely nothing on any housework, but I have a whole new year to work on that. Maybe that should be a resolution for this year. Notice that I did say maybe.

The new year started out good for Isis, who went sick to the vet on the last day. The poor thing had an abscess and a high fever. I had to leave her at the vet for a few hours and got her back completely out of it from the anesthesia.

Isis-ziek

She herself again now.

On January 1st I started a shawl for the Ravelry group 10 shawls in 2010. I’ve made one before and wear it regularly at home.

peasant10-01

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love your shawl! It is gorgeous!! Ten in 2010, eh?!?! I have pure faith in you! Plus, maybe some time in... oh, let's say, MAY, you could get some new yarn to make even MORE fun stuff with!! Love you!