Sunday, January 31, 2010

January totals

In the month of January I knitted 11 balls with a total length of 2700 yards and a total weight of 26 ounces. Not bad for the first month.

There were 16 projects in my project bin. One project is done and three are on the needles. I finished 30 of the 64 blocks for my Wolhemel blanket.

My Peasant Shawl is done:

peasant-done

I must admit that knitting 2 shawls for a KAL isn’t an easy task. I have no problem keeping up, it’s just that all my other projects are being ignored. Maybe I should try to lower the number of WIP’s.

Just to make sure that I keep up this madness in February I signed up for the Evenstar KAL. I already have the yarn in my stash, I did buy the beads for it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's funny to read and see that you complain of low energy. You have accomplished a huge amount of knitting. And housework.

brigitte said...

Grin, it's because I don't feel like I have a lot of energy that I get all this knitting done.