Sunday, January 10, 2010

The game is afoot

I saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie last week, hence the title. I liked the movie a lot even though the Sherlock in the movie is quite the same Sherlock in the books. He’s gotten more active so to speak.

I’ve been free last week and finally got some good knitting done. I finished my Every Way Wrap.

EWW-done

And started a new shawl.

LR-1

This one is from the book Victorian Lace Today.

Today I received the first clue for the Enchanted Wood KAL. I managed to knit two row so far.

EWI-clue1

It’s knit from the bottom up and I had forgotten how long it takes to cast on 375 stitches and to knit those. I have another kit here and I think I’ll knit them simultaneous. At least that’s what I think NOW. I’m blissfully ignoring the fact that I have to work and have more plans the coming week. The next clue won’t be out until January 22nd, so I do have a chance.

No comments: